Friday 23 August 2013

Top Celebrity Tw-eats

... Dishing up the latest serving of our favourite celebrity chef's eating + tweeting habits!

I follow many a celebrity chef on Twitter and Instagram. One of my favourite past times is discovering what they themselves eat on a regular basis. Twitter is a great platform for this as it allows you to stalk from a safe distance, plus you don't have to do the whole rooting through the dustbins routine. Anyhoo.... It's always interesting to see if their day to day diets truthfully reflect the image their cookery books and television shows portray. Well, let's be honest if Michel Roux Jr was to eat a fish finger sandwich I doubt he'd be tweeting it to the world. But it's still fascinating to see the culinary delights our food idols are serving up at home or dining out on, when they do decide to share it with us keen followers. 

Here's a few picks from this weeks Tw-eaters:

 Nigella is always a good sport, shamelessly sharing her breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and puds, despite their simplicity.


Rachel Khoo has escaped her Little Paris Kitchen and has been tw-eating some beautiful dishes.


Anthony Bourdain is another one of my favourites. He's cooking up a couple feasts here. Where was my invite?


Ida Frosk is a cool one to follow on Instagram. She transforms food into colourful, stylish works of art.

Here's Thomasina Miers, Masterchef winner and founder of the Mexican restaurant Wahaca, tucking into a trough of Scottish seafood.


... And finally we have Gordon Ramsay on his holidays in Utah. More school dinners than fine dining, but it sure looks comforting! 

Oh, and here's my contribution to the social media food arena. I went for an adventure with my dog Rufus and had a little picnic. Gorgeous!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a lot of schnitzel! This lot is making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts... fire away!