Saturday 17 August 2013

Food Show Innuendo - Masterchef

It's that time again. Masterchef is back, but this time with a prime selection of z-list celebrities. They are obviously running out of celebrities that can cook. Or have been in anything. Or are celebrities... Excluding Shappi Khorsandi because I follow her on Twitter. For me, the highlight of this show has to be its relentless innuendos. Last week for example,  I recall John Torode repeatedly calling into question the contestants' ability to "bone a duck". It's these little moments of euphemistic genius that keep me crawling back, season after season.


Here are this week's tasty morsels of double entendre:

- "Your goat's gone a bit dry!"
- "Your goat itself is not wet enough"
- "The soft and tender flavour of your goat"
- "You've got a lovely, fruity, acidic tang in your thick, creamy sauce"
- "You have a decent touch with meat"
- "Your goat is still lovely and soft"
- "It's going to be quite a heavily laden tart"
- "It's the sort of wet stuff that I really like!"




I also must make special mention of Shappi's culinary creation... Placenta? Well, it could happen to anyone.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts... fire away!